A stylish and practical bag for anyone who loves cycling. The bag’s style is similar to that of a traditional cycling musette bag, as long-used by pro-cyclists for food bags during races. The difference being that this bag is handmade from a heavier material, meaning it will last everyday use both on and off the bike.
This bag is designed with practicality in mind. Roll up and tie using the waist straps and it neatly fits into a jersey pocket. Grab an extra slice of cake at the coffee stop to take home! Or pick up those essential groceries saving another trip out later.
- Handmade from poly cotton material (65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Wooden style plastic button
- Black nylon strap (102cm)
- Embroidered “Make more detours” patch
- Includes waist straps to prevent the bag slipping when riding
- Finished with a “Vintvélo” clothing tag to the side
- Bag dimensions, width 28cm x height 30cm
Each of these bags are lovingly and individually handmade by us in Southampton, UK.