A stylish and practical bag for anyone who loves cycling. The bag’s style is similar to that of a traditional cycling musette bag, as long-used by pro-cyclists for food bags during races. The difference being that this bag is handmade from a heavier material, meaning it will last everyday use both on and off the bike.
This bag is designed with practicality in mind. Roll it up and it neatly fits into a jersey pocket. Grab an extra slice of cake at the coffee stop to take home! Or pick up those essential groceries saving another trip out later.
- Handmade from poly cotton material (65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Wooden style plastic button
- Red nylon strap (102cm)
- Embroidered Italian bullseye patch
- Finished with a “Vintvélo” clothing tag to the side and 2.5cm “Vintvélo” button badge
- Bag dimensions, width 28cm x height 30cm
Each of these bags are lovingly and individually handmade by us in Southampton, UK.